Translate

03/07/2013

Grace the Sea Sister- a review

For some time now, I was wondering about doing a book review post. Eventually I decided to take the bull by the horns and do it. The series are about two girls who have been assigned the task of saving all the magical sisters of Avalon. 

A book summary 


Morgana kidnaps the sisters and traps them in various locations away from Avalon. She also steals their powers. Nineve asks Gwen to track down and free all the sisters. 

A review

Grace the Sea Sister is the fifth book. I'm not sure why but I liked this book better then the previous ones. A new character, Eleanor is introduced in this book too. The drawings make the book a lot easier to read. I loved the stickers at the very end of the book as well- they were easy to peel off. I give this book 10 out of 10. 

Gwen also learns a valuable and important lesson about herself. If you want to be purist I suggest you start with Sophia the Flame Sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews